Member, Taxes Appellate Tribunal
- He joined the BCS (Taxes Cadre) in 1989 as an Assistant Commissioner of Taxes.
- Having served in various positions in the Taxes Department he became a Commissioner of Taxes in 2011 and took charge of a Taxes Zone.
- Before taking charge as Commissioner of Taxes he served as First Secretary in the National Board of Revenue for 2 years. Here, his area of responsibility was training and monitoring.
- At present he is posted as the Director General, BCS (Taxes) Academy, Dhaka.
- He qualified as a Cost and Management Accountant from the ICMAB in 1991. Currently he is a senior fellow of the ICMAB.
- He is a regular resource person on Tax laws and Accountancy at the ICAB, ICMAB and the Taxes Academy. Besides, he often delivers lectures on Accountancy and Tax laws for training courses conducted by various organizations/institutions.